domingo, 27 de mayo de 2012

"Before nightfall , Tango"

                                                     "Before nightfall, Tango"
                                                                                (tango)

Before nightfall ...
I'll try again.
Forgive me again ..
It may be the last ...
You had me too much patience,
and do not want to waste anymore time
For who does not deserve you ...
But ... my remorse is growing ...
Around the corner.
In the spirit of escape from this nightmare,
where the wallowing eloquence ...
Refrendarte always the same ...
Without even asking permission,
reasons as outmoded ...
For a woman ...
Enormously dignified ...

I'll see if I can face,
And do not change my speech ...
For me coward ... no second ...
I hope not to repeat ...
I ask redeem,
Before a "ghost" of the night ...
Confess the truth ...
The ones I ever told you ...

The Moon and I am required,
I go getting into,
my pride in my pockets ...
It is painted yellow,
the soft lights in your path ...
I ring the bell ... your silent house
Now you come ..
I enmudezco ... shudder ...
I have no courage ...
-Not forgive me again, my dear ...
You ... you do not deserve ..
Please! .. I ask ...
Tell me ... it makes no sense the reluctance ...
Tell me ... A simple goodbye ...
And final-...
                                                                       Daniel H Guasti
                                                                      pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario