sábado, 19 de mayo de 2012

"Merismas , Tango" / english

                                                       "Merismas, Tango"
                                                                                 (tango)


You tilt the floor of my prayer
faithful support of cautious hope.
Trafficking in singing profane
the cool lines for your approval ...
Fees broken words,
enrolled in clusters of "Do".
"Sextuplets" which style notes
whispers a confession.

But I ran out of pain ...
My mission more prophetic.
Found in the score skeptical
I hid everything.
I wanted to sabotage the outrage,
how much I feel for you ...
My submission is not early.,
and I drew in my arms ... ...
I will not have recatos ...
when you guessed the "script".

I will defrost... your ego to the sun,
or, what will go down a dirty cloud.
I'll pebble to steel its edges,
that hurt us both.
The mere routine transformed us,
and pushed the paths wrong.
Do not abdicate in the fight,
only to rebuild, so we left ...

Better ... not look away ...
when will it start again ...
No ... you will augur feelings,
if this is not "native."
Time will be our ally,
  but still, is an uncertain path.
Same as "Merismas notes" ...
executed by the "oboe" fool ...
Rustic sound like the "how" ...
and we intrude on the inside ... ...

                                                              Daniel H Guasti
                                                               pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario