martes, 22 de mayo de 2012

"Tankas IX"..(english)

                                                       "Tankas IX"

Heavy rain,
  under your umbrella.
Waiting, I say,
What I want to hear,
Before you go ...

And the money ...
Never sleeps ...
Moves should not.
In "fart" is entertaining ...
And always out of "fuck" ...

The horse
Chess is believed ...
was riding ...
In the middle of the game ...
He jumped and ran the board ... ...

The old tree.
Still, in peace grew.
Soon ... we care,
The avatars of the forest ...
He knew he had a destination ... ...

Language,
Appropriates consciousness
Like a thief ...
We steal what we have ...
To understand the reason ...

A "one descuartelar" ...
Remember you ... think of you ...
I love you ... "Trabucho" ...
Save! ... "Boom"! ...
Man Overboard "! ...

The tape single
Still looking stick ...
if not paper ...
So .. I am "stuck" ...
No reason to believe ...

The wide field ...
The Pampas plains ...
Flowers ... a "Scotch" ...
I was waiting ...
What I have to tread ...
                                              Daniel H Guasti / pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario