viernes, 25 de mayo de 2012

"Shadows long ,Tango"


                                                     "Shadows long Tango"
                                                                            (tango)


Throughout the magnitude ...
In the wet street.
The long shadows disappear
Lost, no where.
And deep pain,
colored by a Tango ...
Everything to me, makes me long ...
Your beautiful eyes ... hope my dream ... my poor ...

Seem "faces" of an infamous destination,
the ominous shadows that I'm talking about.
We are urgently accompanying,
to all the places you go.
Never, I can jump fences,
my deepest utopias.
Always upon us ...
As a firm longing ...

Today I am the last
for your beautiful white house.
I salute the fragrant magnolias,
who persist with their own shadows.
Shines a light rain,
right on the lines of their edges.
Nostalgia grows when he can,
and I'm looking in your window golden ...

It is breaking my timid glance
and over such long shadows ...
Fleeing to the corner ...
Deleted by lights,
A lone car passes
perhaps in search of his fantasy.
Leaving soft tracks,
on the wet asphalt.
And I so excited ...
As love you tell you something ...
But if there ...
If you ... long since you left ...
I really only photos were ... sad ...
And a handful of memories ... heartbroken ...

                                                                      Daniel H Guasti
                                                                     pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario