sábado, 5 de mayo de 2012

"Tankas VI"...(english)

                                                            "Tankas VI"

"Revisterita"
From "Aimogasta" ... when
count stars,
on the night of "Arauco" ...
do not forget ... Think of Me ...        

                                                                   "Revisterita"= selling magazines /
                                                                    "Arauco" = north of Argentina

Patio and Moon ...
Pots ... geraniums ..
The rose, shine ...
In the air ... guitar ...
And my "banned" neighbor ...

To do so ..
Both day ... night ...
The hours pass.
Opens trills rose ... ...
And you're not ... I miss you ...

The calm ... Finge ...
Up on the surface ..
False smiles ..
Below ... a "volcano" ... about
to "erupt" ... nobody knows ...

Docile, guitar ...
"Birth of the Mountain" ...
Today ... one touch ...
Thousand sorrows overwhelm me ...
Touch of My ... please! ...

Far ... bandoneon ...
Force me to remember ...
The dogs bark ...
Soft sounds ... Moon ...
"Tango" ... am ... your ...

In my bed, I heard ...
Knocked on the door steps ... ...
You You ... by God!
Again ... I beg you!
That letter is from Her ...

The idle wind,
stopped blowing the candles.
"Sea of ​​oil" ...
"Upright" ... add "cloth" ...
God ... is, "combing" ...
                                                                  Daniel H Guasti / pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario