lunes, 21 de mayo de 2012

"Inner voices ,Tango"

                                                          "Inner voices, Tango"
                                                                                       (tango)

Inner voices ...
That I can not control,
nor tame.
Tango is my ally.
And I try to open a "buraco" ...
Where to escape the imperious vertigo ...
And that I can escape.
No desire to return to recap ...
So, I am not supportive.

Do not confuse me more ...
I know that do not deserve you.
Those voices you put a price ...
The one I will never catch up.
I keep listening ...
Pure fabrications ... "verse."
Then ... as a "gil" I was thrilled I,
things that can not be met.
I straightening the future,
Knowing that reality is another ...
It is when I change the "wave" ...
shameful of my dreams ...

But ... the "violin" insists ...
Always singing "in unison."
The background music,
I never will.
Trying to stratify ...
To which I never came.
As the "silly music" of the "Dentist" ...
You will announce "the wheel"
And accompanying the "hiss" ...
  Invites you, to chill ...

I never do, "the bocho" ...
But even when I'm distracted ...
It appears as if from nowhere,
pure "Buddy" magic ...
In this city, as "crazy" ...
music that has a "tacit" ...
Voices lost in the night ...
With no reproach
My beloved ... Buenos Aires ...
There is no city so generous ...
and so infrequently, rarely ...

"buraco" = hole
"gil" = silly
"the bocho"= to work the head
                                                                      Daniel H Guasti
                                                                     pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario