martes, 8 de mayo de 2012

"Tankas VIII"...(english)



                                                                 "Tankas VIII"
A stick
to another, jump my "canary" ...
and is very happy ...
And I always complaining ...
I did not learn to live ...

That pen ...
those keys, the table ..
your beautiful body ...
They are only "anonymous atoms" ...
who have agreed ...

To mean "magician"
She could disappear ...
your old rabbit ...
Only ... He left a letter ... his "magic"
And ... its "top hat" ...

I always get,
The "flag" to my car ...
The "holidays" ...
Then ... change "ideal" ... by ...
  "Figurines" ... I am an "asshole"! ...

Today I felt ... that
  returned to live ...
It stopped my misery ..
Rediscovered your "magic" ...
My dear Buenos Aires ...

You're not another,
thing ... that one occasion,
from my past ...
Nothing I had from you ...
Not even ... your "demands" ...

The tedium vile
that life offers us ...
Lose longing.
Time, like passes,
and slurred speech ...

I never imagined ... ...
a common destiny ... ...
"Rico" and "Poor" ...
They were ... just ... that ...
It did not help ... the money ...
                                                     Daniel H Guasti-pisulinoal @ yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario