lunes, 30 de abril de 2012

"I prefer it that way, Tango"...to "Charly García"

                                                          "I prefer it that way, Tango"
                                                                                 (tango)
                                                                   To ... "Charly Garcia"
I have the "eternal" patience,
read a book.
Do not treat me like a child,
I'm not perfect.
I take it as "trade" ...
At the bottom of your mess.
It fills you nonsense,
You're a nightmare ... perfect ...

It is almost impossible ...
Life if I am with you.
But I got to the peak,
Your delusion is unpredictable.
I tired the perennial crop,
all your intrigues.
Although you do not tell me,
already what you're thinking.
I run the chair slowly,
And every so often, I fall "of ass" ...

Singing this Tango ... I live ...
Trying to avoid me.
I wonder one day ...
Why? , You you left ...
I prefer it that way ...
With freedom as standard.
I'm not a hostage or luggage ...
That you drag with no destination.
Between us there is a fine thread,
that is about to be cut.
Any collision or nonsense,
we will no longer together.
I'd rather not be your "loving attachment" ...
or that's displaying me as a slave ...

I'm not going over "tamed" ...
Rather I am like a "bagual" very "wild" ...
I've gone through several yards,
but I miss the open ...
Friends today ... everything I say is true ... 

 Be aware! ...

"bagual" =bronco horse
                                                                                 Daniel H Guasti
                                                                               pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario