sábado, 21 de abril de 2012

"Haiku VIII" ( english)

                                                           "Haiku VIII"







"Garcia Lorca" ...

It speaks to the roses ...

They listen ...



Shânti OM ... Sai Ram! ...

I saw in the Church ...

You ... smiled ...



It is the faithful shadow ...

Your cross on the way ...

Never floor ...



And why? , Suffer ...

And why? ... Mourn, too ...

If I'm going to see ...



My noble "zaino" ...

"Neighs" when I ...

My good friend ...
                                  "zaino"=
dark brown fur


I'm lost ...

A road without a trace ...

Not even ... light ...



"Shout! ... Despair ...

And there's nothing here ...

Me for you, please ...



There is "Tango", "grasa" ...

Excessive "slang" ...

Shouted song ...

                                    "grasa" = ordinary



Last drink ...

In your memory ... drink ...

Chau! ... No longer goes ...



I was stupid ...

Have realized ...

Back to insist ...



                                                                        Daniel H Guasti

                                                                        pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario