domingo, 29 de abril de 2012

"TANKAS I " (english)

                                                                 "Tankas I"



The old tree ...

I saw the dove, ...

   beautiful blue flower.

fills me ...

or something I know not "wonder" ...


Old tears,

the old joys

Utopias ...

The world forgets,

Pure fine sand ...



The great Algebra

the unexpected challenge,

cautious your name

Only transient,

abdicate ... in "Great Life" ...

                               to Lionel ...











All the Gods,

karma and the "big bang"

  the universe ...

Encyclopedias, Santos ...

  Minor to you all ... ...

                      .

                            to Lionel .. ...



I saw my face,

Mirror Lake.

I Knew Then ...

That still face

I Was Dreaming ...



Aura, your aura ...

Reflecting the way ...

  Beautiful soul.

Laughter, your faithful smile ...

It is much more than that ... ...



Those trees,

inspire me with fervor,

your pure soul.

"Undergrowth" that surrounds ...

It is my meager misery ...



guitar Sounds

opens my heart,

larks fall.

If the guitar is silent,

Become dark shadows ...




  Crying my tears ...

  my horror ... Horror ...

    Who Brought me here? ...

  describes something without explaining ...

something!



  I hear thunder ...

Appears the breeze ...

silent birds,

  your eyes in the glass ...

  fall ... the first drops ......



  Blue elf,

who lives in your eyes,

  Not wake up! ...

  Is Able to drink up ...

  just ... a drink ...
                                                            Daniel H Guasti
                                                           pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario