sábado, 14 de abril de 2012

"Creep Period , Tango"

                                                        "Creep Period, Tango"
                                                                                             (tango)




The piano is "cups" ...
And it "swallows" the bandoneon.
And my lack of control,
begins to grow.
You know you do not forget,
and brought you up here.
If everything ends at last
I burn in my head.
You are like a "period of creep,"
with all its variances.
But no return,
if you pass that goal ...
Always cut a "probe"
by the weakest place.

I would like more chips for the "poker"
And do not run out of "box"
I remember your praise,
and your sweet little girl '.
Sometimes the illusion lasts,
as lime or iron.
Maybe my lesson,
this time to teach me something.
Nobody is free from the scaffold,
when you load it over the years ...

Still ... you captivate me,
your unfailing beauty.
All strokes of chalk,
you marked in my memory,
Yet to be erased,
linger in my consciousness.
There are no laws or knowledge
so that I can forget.
Any time you forgive me,
all errors.
My regret is not an enemy ...
What if someday you come back ...


                                                                     Daniel H Guasti
                                                                   pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario