domingo, 1 de abril de 2012

"HAIKU IV" (english)

                                                  "HAIKU IV"

One day I dreamed ...

What was Your beloved ...

Now ... not me ...


Rain of sorrow,

Warm sun of a great day ...

You are ... my life ...


Shut your mouth! ...

more ... another box ...

"Pawn" ...give "check!" ...


When the stones ...

They are sad or lonely ...

Loas grow trees ... ...


I only see rain ...

For my quiet window ...

And I enjoy ...


And look at you ...

Enough is enough ...

My happiness ...


I look ahead,

 of de mirror...¡.listen me! ...

Do not send me more! ...


I run ... and run ... ...

I fail ... parted ...

I'm sorry! ...

                                                                          Daniel H Guasti

                                                                         pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario