viernes, 6 de abril de 2012

"Last Goodbye , Tango"

                                                     "Last Goodbye , Tango"

                                                                              (tango)


I run ... I run through the streets blessed,

which ampararon your footsteps as a child ...

Corro, unrepentant, saying nothing,

silent despair,

the corners of my house ...

Please do not go,

  do not leave me ...

I recited one hundred pardons,

  so that you do not leave me,

  choose, the one you want ...


I get tired ... does not matter

that I was useless,

  not to nurture a long ...

This is my punishment,

  I have to hurry ...

I run ... like a colt in the wind,

. in an infamous desert.

  causing frustrations ...

I have fear, I do not forgive,

I will not be wrong ...


I have a thousand gifts pa'darte,

to pretend my frustrations ...

Why was I so miserable,

that day humbled you,

not give back,

thanks so much yours ...

Do not even thanked,

I lost truths,

I just display,

while I run ... very out of my ...


I'm exhausted ...

But the race did not loosen,

I already arriving at the station,

  I can see the big red clock,

  and the tower lit ...

I see your own face drawn,

out of nowhere ...

in the dark night, and plugged.

It may be possible to arrive ... ...


Since you left! ...


Forgive me! ...


Forgive me! ...


                                                               Daniel H Guasti

                                                              pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario