domingo, 29 de abril de 2012

"Haiku XV"...(english)

                                                               "Haiku XV"

Poetry

is not "literary genre" ...

covers all ...


I love "Life" ...

afflicts me very little ...

this existence ...


Gird up the shade,

the beauty of your face ...

cries the moon ...


Serene I ... I ...

faced with reality ...

Never I win ...


The beautiful roses,

Only give answers ...

I always ... I doubt ...


The "inexplicable" ...

Is the most "understandable" ...

In this life ...


Country ... flowers ... You ...

Perfume gentle breeze ... ...

Guilt ... outside! ...


If all blow,

at the same time ... all! ...

We make no wind ...


"Put a" ... "Put two" ...

"Take two" ... "Take all"! ...

"Everyone puts" ...


The feeling,

comes to mind ...

When pure ...


Victim of time

From what I miss ...

Live ... no future ...

                                                                      Daniel H Guasti

                                                                     pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario