martes, 10 de abril de 2012

"Integral Poisson , Tango" (english)

P_r(\theta) = \sum_{n=-\infty}^\infty r^{|n|}e^{in\theta} = \frac{1-r^2}{1-2r\cos\theta +r^2} = \operatorname{Re}\left(\frac{1+re^{i\theta}}{1-re^{i\theta}}\right), \ \ \ 0 \le r < 1.   u(z) = \frac{1}{2\pi} \, \operatorname{Re}\left( \int_{-\pi}^{\pi} \frac{e^{it}+z}{e^{it}-z}f(e^{it}) \, \mathrm{d}t \right)
                                           "Integral Poisson Tango"
                                                                                 (tango)

We wanted to investigate ...
With the "Poisson integral" ...
And it was all a shock,
a bold move.
The "unit disk" gave me,
What was lacking from you analyze em.
The rare "nucleus" I discovered ...
The peace that I lost.
Now I'm a winner ...
And I thank "Poisson".

Two to a "dimension" ..
With the "Dirichlet problem".
U (t) between "pi" and less "pi" ...
With the "coefficient" and "Euler" in the numerator ...
The fact that the "denominator" is repetitive,
Trying to capture your desires.
You were always a lot of license to possess,
  but, I control with the "sum" between "infinite" of different sign.
I will recover the remanence,
From your charms out of date.

But now I have to break your speech,
With the "P" "sub gamma", in my favor
The balloon deflated me you were selling,
I poked him with an "imaginary number".
The Tango is just a "corollary" ...
And you, you multiply me by (t) ...

In the "Poisson Integral" I found,
What always was looking for.
Rotating your "record" to hell,
Between clauses anachronistic
Are service marks of my past,
That you stepped on  at your discretion.
I really was the ...
of these "equations" relieving,
I realized that since the "canvas"
Everything looks difficult but not impossible ... ...
The number of "Euler" was my last round ...
And I became what I am ... now ..
                                                                                     Daniel H Guasti
                                                                                   pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario