sábado, 21 de abril de 2012

"Haiku X" ( english)

                                                          "Haiku X"



He fell to the bottom ...
And poor "baker" ...
He lost his home ...

Fine rain falls,
while I'm watching ... ...
Miss ... away ...

Dusk ... peace ...
And the sky .. want? ...
Ask me, sorry ...

Serene sea ... sea ...
I walk away without mercy ...
of whom I love ...

Do you kneel? ...
Tell me ... is it worth? ...
Yeah ... it's too late ...

  Give me, your hand ...
Give me, the other ... love ...
Well, then ... in "jail" ...

A "Pythagoras" ...
He stole a "leg" ...
Chau! ... The "Formula" ...

The young ... happy ...
He went to watch the game ...
Came ... hurt ...

"Youth" ...
Blessed ... are ... Viva la ...
Objection! ...

The shadow is not ...
Shadow ... but lack of ...
Immanent light ...

                                                   Daniel H Guasti
                                                   pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario