sábado, 21 de abril de 2012

"Haiku IX" (english)

                                                         "Haiku IX"







My dream was asleep ...

And I woke up today .. yet ...

I keep dreaming ...



I swim forever ...

In my "cloud of farts" ...

And I'm very happy! ...



  He... plays "beep" ...

She ... a "horn" ...

Two "assholes" ...



Violence ... gives ...

More poisonous fruit ...

Some eat them ...



The "horns" .. that ...

I put ... I discovered that ...

Do not look good ...



"God give me ... nothing ...

than I ever ...

I deserved "... / (Prayer)



Time ... bricks ...

Life as "Tower s" ...

Then you fall ...



Why? ... Learn ...

Through error ... Karma ...

There! ... wisdom ...



The "UFO" ... we see ...

Lower ... primitive ...

I assume ...



Moon ... barking ...

Guitar ... bandoneon ... "whores" ...

Blow the "Tango" ...



                                                           Daniel H Guasti

                                                           pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario