domingo, 1 de abril de 2012

"HAIKU V" (english)

                                                        "HAIKU V"

Guess you ...

  Future, ten ... For two ...

Your last despicable ...


The joys,

vain caresses give you ...

The pain ... bite ...


My noble dog ...

I forgave you ... Spend ...

He did not say ...

                                .. my dear "Eric"


Blue eyes ...

Deep as sea ...

As blue sea ...


Every time I

I remember you ... Again ...

I forget you ...


A broom ...

I gave her ... And she ...

A large pan ...


Flowers and plants

We get beautiful perfumes,

without asking ..


The "empty" ... is

"Nothing" .... But the "nothing" ...

Is not empty ...

                                                                               Daniel H Guasti

                                                                              pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario