lunes, 2 de abril de 2012

"Journed inward , Tango"

                                                  "Journey inward Tango"

                                                                                              (tango)

Suddenly ... I felt I was making a trip ...
To me.
The chords of an accordion ...
I opened that door.
In a quiet meditation,
I sent forward.
A Tango accompanied me ...
There is no music more "posta" ...

I found first ... misery ...
Pretexts of my life.
What I failed to learn,
and left in a corner
The "unconscious" did not want to see ...
It was rather the "fesa".
A sweet melody,
  to other side... sent me '...
Where there is no longer matter ...
Where all the "quarks" go to "partying".

I stumbled upon my own memory,
Within my consciousness.
The humble joys,
in the rear were lost ...
Then .... just "mishiadura" ...
No lights ... not shadows ... or anything.
The images of my past,
  became obsolete.
There was no consistency ...
It was unreasonable.

Someone "bad hair rope".
and it caused a "short circuit".
I understood that he had come,
the deeper goal,
It was asustao '...
Rather surprised.
I did not know if this was a dream ...
Or if he was asleep.
There was no mystery ...
Not an unexpected reason.
As unknown flowers ...
Growing on a hill.
Nobody forced me to return ...
He did not even need ...

        


"posta" =  the best


"fesa" = distracted


"mishiadura  = misery    


"asustao'  = scared                                                     Daniel H Guasti /pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario