miércoles, 25 de abril de 2012

"DISCART , TANGO"



                                                       "DISCARD"

                                                                                      (tango)







I've thrown aside,

bollop paper as ...

That night was a "discard"

and fell off the poster ..



Now lying in my bed,

I go by thoughts ...

as a procession in the "street"

breaking my "mate" ...



  I can not reconcile my dream,

but I have it clear.

Just know you do not disdain,

and your reasons ... I slip ...



Váyanlo knowing,

I knew I was defeated by ...

I'm not going to sit still,

as a stick doll ...



I twist other rigors,

of everyone to prevent ...

In life there is to know,

bancarse it blows ....



Always serves the lesson,

that of all times.

If one is healthy,

adecentarlo ends ...



No mine is going to leave me,

careless man 'by a pain ...

I am not "tamed horse",

I am rather "redomón" ...



"mate" = head

"redomón" =half-tamed horse











                                                                  Daniel H. Guasti

                                                                  pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario