jueves, 31 de enero de 2013

"That evening , tango"

                                                          "That evening, tango"
                                                                             (Tang

You have pinted  your smile,
into thethat afternoon light.
That was totally yours ...
Afternoon promising ... Moon
and a dream, you sponsors.
My shyness is tilted in my memory,
when I decided, not to tell you anything.
Knowing, being praised,
perhaps another, had been my luck ...

And now .... that I am coming to see you again,
  these, more beautiful than ever.
Fulfill this "souvenir" in haste,
The vacuum left me before.
  I'm close to you ...
I feel that suddenly, I fail.
But blew my wonder ...
As soon as I discovered that you were not.

As always you hallucinate on sidewalks ...
And it's not the first time.
That afternoon, I had the nerve,
I was baptized as a "pilgrim".
I searched the wide world ... ...
what already is hopeless ...

But ... hate my repentance,
and insist, with this "epic".
This heavy rain, not "I refuse"
perhaps, also is on you, falling.
The words that have been written,
I've saved for the Ti ...
Between you and me, and there is a space, endless ...
Stripped of long sententious ...
                                                                    Daniel H Guasti
                                                                     pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario