miércoles, 23 de enero de 2013

"ATTACHMENTS , Tango"

                                                "Attachments, Tango"
                                                                   (Tango)

Since I do not stick more, to you ...
I took off of your indifference.
Perhaps you, not even me "register"
And me, asking me, "the film."
I got rid of the agony,
desirable, it is not possible.
There is an invisible thread,
I just cut ...

The mirror revealed me the truth,
when I saw myself reflected.
I betrayed, bitter,
with my "ego", devalued,
Many desires will be, granted,
but ... the most requested, will be "blacked out".
The great "Party", is handled ...
And we ... we play ...

When one, "pedal" in a vain empty
it invites, your arrogance, grow.
There is no woman that does not raise the "self-esteem"
not good, any attempt, seduce.
For me "tax" your qualified beauty
I have not picked up, no answer, miserable ...
In your freedom of choice,
I'm just a "censor" of "cardboard" ...

It is pointless to hold solo, tear a smile,
if you do not get, what you breath.
To fantasize, go to the theater,
Hence the fact, already written.
Governing certainties, more intimate,
and hopes, not "afantasman".
But "love ignorant", is distinguished by great nobility ...
Although one gets nothing ... ...

However, it was an ordeal of "ascetic" ...
Be a, chosen you ...
Only your unspeakable presence
I have been very encouraged ...
Every night, I dream of you,
And that's where I always ...I win ...
Our future is exempt from "soothsayers"
for us to predict ... All ...
                                       
 "Afantasman" = make me , ghost                         Daniel H Guasti
                                                                            pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario