martes, 22 de enero de 2013

"Blame at night , Tango"

                                                         "Blame, at night, Tango"
                                                                                         (Tango)
The night falls on the patio,
I hear a strange whisper.
I imagine ghosts adventurous,
erratic in my future,
meddle with reality.
Fight against the solemnity,
what the "random" gives me.
It's a struggle, endless,
That's right ... due ...

In the warm night, I try to guess his,
what you, you could not tell me.
That complex melody that never dissolves,
on despair, I always carry.
There are faults that constantly return,
as enduring wind.
Are those that weave the strings ungrateful,
that bind you to a destination.

The loop of your embrace, is too long,
and reaches me in these times.
They are only "guilt", which I have,
that always haunt me.
A change to forget, I have offered my pride,
But ... have been rejected ...
I walk Buenos Aires, reviving ghosts
to acquit me, forgive in ruins.

A corner, starry night ...
It was where I discovered your true beauty ...
Since that time were, as shadow,
So we never broke up ...
While ... the other shadow,
will acquit, colors, and shapes ...
And I miss you in my overdue "foja" ...
Without a course, always looking for you ...
  And with pain that weighs ...
                                                                                                  Daniel H Guasti
                                                                                                  pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario