sábado, 26 de enero de 2013

"The rigid Past , Tango"

                                                  "The rigid Past Tango"
                                                                    (Tango)
The now, is alien to me,
within the impeccable time.
With its harsh provisions,
with my imagination, crazy.
I'm flying, the rigid past
as a "wormhole".
As if both we return,
by "Parallel Worlds" ...
I embrace you ... I love you .. I need you ...
Maybe ... You're waiting for me.

What rigid, that is the past,
as cold "ice" from oblivion.
They have played, feelings irrecoverable
then the wind takes them.
Will there be a God, but solidarity? ...
That allows us to ... bend ...
Rare errors be corrected expect ...
Perhaps ... power, delete ...

I ever forsake you ...
inside my fervent memory.
They also feed on time ...
Long time, of eternity.
Nothing will change,
the great affection that I, I have ...
It's like the raindrop busy
which still falls on the paper.
Never be deleted, your name,
and ink, which left him printed ...

I fly trapped inside your dream ...
with a message of absolution ...
I have under my arms, forgiveness,
and chalk, your "purple aura."
  I stole it for a while, his persistence perverse ...
I've twisted while his great "Vector".

Hearing the echo of your laughter near pure, rage ...
And begins to fog, the "kitsch".
  Given the importance of your presence ...
All roads ... stop.
We're back together,
a "parallel world" that is "copy" ...
Only correct our own destinies ...
Just this ... we have left ... both ...
                                                             Daniel H Guasti
                                                             pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario