martes, 8 de enero de 2013

"My faithful cloud of farts , Tango"


                                                    "My Faithful cloud of farts, Tango"
                                                                                                  (Tango)
Fly the cloud over the city ...
And I, floating in it.
I always endeavors in expanding it,
To arrive, very close to you, as if by chance.
I wear it on my shoulders as costume gases
And I infer as a rule
Here, I have the power to tell stories that I want,
where nothing has put me, limits.
I feel, powerful, invincible.
and relieves me, bad luck.

In the awkward "baranda" that has ...
Yo, I'm getting used.
I can, climb a thousand seats ...
To get to the pair of you ...
Since I was not faking anything,
That my own feelings, exempt.
Volatility, due to sanity,
in a really grim.
Here, there, I regulate Gods,
My "karma", and my existence ...

I ... I'm good "punch" of rodeo,
I know the "bagual" to more "bucks"
I am, of never made ​​bets ...
I imagine ... too ...
So it is that I call "crazy" ...
why is that I do not "give ball".
Within my "cloud" cries the hope,
and miracle, do not resist,
Outside, always sends the "joke"
infamy that daily, provokes you.

The "Carnival", here, is never finished,
where it is not, neither time nor space.
I feel very lucky,
the valuable "cloud" that collection ...
I, the cessation of misery,
I make jokes to "malaria" with little ...
No one ... can think,
I get off me, my faithful "fart cloud" ...
The prestigious "random" ... you do not want it ...
And ... Do it ! ... Knowing ...

     "malaria" = bad luck
      "bagual"= untamed horse                                                       Daniel H Guasti
       "baranda" = smell                                                                                          pisulinoal@yahoo.com. ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario