lunes, 14 de enero de 2013

"Early on a Sunday , Tango"


                                                   
                                                        "Early on a Sunday, tango"
                                                                                        (Tango)



The morning, joined by the quiet courtyard,
and was painting, each tile.
Blue was the mist "Buenos Aires"
  blue, radiated, your beauty.
My emotions, entirely lorded,
Evoking, in this famous eve.
That Saturday, I could not help myself,
with my heart, which is "Ortiva".
It was one night, bored,
by infinite stars ...

Today, I threw a "lance punga" ...
To bring you back to my past.
Favored me with that pair of big eyes,
as dark as darkness.
I blew on my racket,
feelings, with pyrotechnics ...
Your name, was called Leticia ...
Name, still, I worship ...
Dark, your hair shiny,
as dark as ebony ... ...

In history, there is something eternal,
that is not visible to our eyes.
Left floating in the vast universe,
when here, it's all over.
I met with my greatest fortune,
and I was a chimera, in my memory ...
It hurts ... by excessive ...
I increases, the nostalgia.
Better ... the sword in the "deck" ...
And not hurting, in a war ...

Was virtuous, that morning,
when I woke up with so much hope,
Still, I have the taste,
Infanta warmth of your embrace ...
The gifts of chance, were a happy way,
Ti ... like when you hosted.
Your soft hair, smelling orchids
As dark as ebony ...
Your eyelashes ... two timely ceilings,
when decaigo ... even today, I shelter ...
                                                                                            Daniel H Guasti
 "Ortiva =pimp                                                                     pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar
"lance punga" = to steal                                                                                                                                

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario