viernes, 11 de enero de 2013

"Self-enclosure , Tango"

                                               "Self-enclosure, Tango"
                                                                              (Tango)
I know very well, I'm lowered,
to assume you do not care.
Well, I'll clausurarme in my room
four "angles".
With my "rules of penance", meditate,
the futility of a thousand attempts.
I lost, this play,
Do not take it away, time ...

Yesterday, I dreamed in a haunted garden,
 where both were together.
The wind blew a breeze,
that around you, it was fire.
I had finished my vocabulary,
Without knowing more, they say.
When there is a feeling that gives up,
. reoffend, is a lesson ...

Then you disappeared, between nothing ...
Leaving me a letter, of oblivion.
Under the sky, your eyes clear,
I remain, unfinished issues.
perhaps, by being stubborn ...
Knowing Your indifference.
I will redeem my "autoclausura"
I denied it, a narrow target.

I always, I thought, very cocky,
and power, all.
Now, I became a "monk" with weak "votes" ...
Crying, so impossible.
Your memory will, invincible,
Although I strive, in forgetting.
By not considering me,
You have loosed my lavish "ego" unavoidable ...

Desist from resentment, I will be kind,
knowing that the "random", is master of this world.
But sometimes I think, on the sly,
There is a tibie hope that lasts me.
Word ... that "reality", terrified ...
Because it is not in its "rigid canon ...
There are times ... I hear the echo of your footsteps unmistakable ...
And gently ... hit my door ...
                                                                               Daniel H Guasti
                                                                               pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario