sábado, 12 de enero de 2013

"ROBINSONARIO , Tango" ( of Robinson's)


                                     
                                                  "ROBINSONARIO, Tango"
                                                                        (Tango)


Wrecked on an island, far away ...
To reflect, in peace.
Without a word invasive, talkative,
I'm going to improve my "license".
From your suffocating arrogance,
my ravings, continuous.
With an effort, "Robinsonario"
I'll go far away from here.
I have fears, to live ...
Acclimated to failure.

Asleep, I fell,
as a "spin", without recourse.
  In both, surrendering at your feet,
I cut the "distressed steel".
  I'll finish by Ti, used,
in my roles of "vassal" ...
But, I carry a Tango, inside of me ...
that is my "ballast" savior.
I always "righting a" port "...
When I am, "escoriado" ...

Hide, a strategic "cartography", in my closet,
lest I halles, ever.
Like the rose, severely shy,
on a spring day.
There is a large flow of tears,
I poured in my room.
I poured in my nights turbid
crying, without you ...

Back with my dignity, renewed ...
and a treasure again.
Minor, to which I have offered,
but, much more cautious ...
In the midst of a vast ocean ...
I strip you of such a vacuum.
Try to solidify my foundation,
for you, give me back the "floor" ...
I'm tired of going, "the percentage"
and your feelings more erratic ... interfered ...
                                                                                          Daniel H Guasti
       "Escoriado" =  excoriated                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario