sábado, 19 de enero de 2013

"BOW TO YOU , Tango"

                                      "Bow to you , Tango"

Put, bow to You,
And "landfall", very close.
I saw your pretty face reflected in the sand ...
There was a ghost, my "estimated".
Imagine that you're mine,
I ban anything, nor deprived.
Black eyes, that "port" addressing me,
  and shake my "length" ...

Never runs out,
the emphatic light of your window.
That's where the aurora is filtered,
And my word, but desired.
There syllables for you, me "adrizan"
and let up to spot me.
  The spectacular shine of your eyes,
"a descuartelar" ...

We will raise the "Spinnaker" in the "downwind"
and depart together.
I'll take a hand
and the other "trabucharemos, our own destinies.
So lucky, cause I do not, fear,
sail the sea without any direction.
"I will hunt" with a "sheet" the "genoa"
"Filare" with other, more revered my feelings ...

Without You, I'm old boat,
without "ties" to make.
  Your black hair, in the end,
be my paradise lost.
My life is not going to be vain, ...
Trivial, the sunset ...
On the horizon, I see you grow ...
A becoming, not "draping" ...


trabuchar= tack                                                              Daniel H Guasti
   adrizar=bareboat heel                                                                   pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario