viernes, 25 de enero de 2013

"You despatologizas me , tango"

                                           "You despatogizas me, Tango"
                                                                        (Tango)
 
You  ... "despatologizas" me ,

From my fears ... of my traumas.
I paint a really easy,
the landscape, more peaceful.
My implications, you are happy,
laudable, and healing.
As an "amendment", necessary,
projecting me, to you ...

My "self" grows like jasmine,
in an infinite desert sand.
I exalt, flat from the street,
and raise me up, upwards.
With your beautiful brown hair,
your expressive black eyes.
The word on my lips,
expresses deep seal "Porteño" ...

Tan "Buenos Aires", as the "tiles" bar.
often less blue than yellow ...
To my perfidious hardship,
you taught me to make, "grimaces".
With you, life gets in my size ...
My irreplaceable ... "Flower porteña".
You light me with your eyes ...
Both ... as incorruptible Stars ...

With a "duster", I clean the soul,
you take away, the unfortunate "soot".
By believing in you, I could discover,
the other, "January Moon" ...
Energizas me when I fall,
I turn it on, like a lamp.
Let others boast of their own chimeras,
mine, and I've met ...

Forever will be, yours ...
As the perfume around you,
My usual sadness, stuck around,
since that day, I met you ...
You were the "great violin sonata"
which thrilled, my soul rope ....
My fictions are no longer "oblique" ...
As ... the obedient "Bishop" ....
                                                                         Daniel H Guasti
 

despatologizas =remove pathologies                  pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario