viernes, 18 de enero de 2013

"THE CREEK (song of pampas)..to the poet , and south-singer , Omar Moreno Palacios


                           "The creek". (Song Pampas) ...to the poet and south-singer , Omar Moreno Palacios.


Arroyo ... that you get the dry leaves,
those red trees in your shores.
That pick, fallen petals,
of beautiful yellow flowers,
you hide, affectionately.

That offer, life and generosity,
where, your passes.
I relax in the mornings ...
I distracted in peaceful evenings.

That with the magical music
"cantarinos" ,  your jets,
Catch, lonely and wandering swallows.
And every gentle bend you have,
can quench the thirst of grateful thrushes,
bless you, your crystal clear.

You show all your power,
dragging with arrogance,
heavy stones in your bed ...

Arroyo ... privileged, selected ...
That's where the depth of starry nights
are recurrently
A shed their tears,
goblins melancholy forest nearby ...
To hold you alive ...
Vigorous ...

Arroyo, which are eternal,
than ever, you are the same.
That change, permanently.

Tell me ... why? , Do not you take, my face ...
My sad image ...
The'm seeing now reflected,
in this quiet backwater.

Take her far from here,
do me that favor, dear brook.
For her, today left me, definitely ...
Never again, again, to see it.

Take with you my deep disdain,
my illusions
And the memory of the happy times I spent ...
Every fact ... every word spoken,
becomes a small drop,
Your swift and turbulent flow ...

Then ... I will try again,
take my rough road ...
Resigned ...
No complain ...

"Arroyo" = the creek
"cantarinos" = of songs

                                                              Daniel H Guasti
                                                              pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario