miércoles, 16 de enero de 2013

"The hard way tu You , Tango"


                                   
                                                           "The hard way, to you , Tango"
                                                                                            (Tango)


There is a road of roses,
if Pilgrim ", to your interior.
With my stoicism walker
I can finally understand you.
Vertigo, within you, I suspect, that is very strong,
with a horizon, oblique.
It is a paradigm, strenuous,
the intricate path that I travel.
It is noble, the impulse of feelings,
but I get lost, at every intersection ...

It is my goal, discover yourself,
with great stealth.
The wind in your self-confidence, is merciless,
in the vast desert that way, barefoot.
Sometimes I go up ... other low ...
On this path, winding,
With my principles "phony"
I try, to "transmute".
Every so often, we celebrate our intimate "Pythian games"
and establish, renovated "truchos" ...

Harmony between us is exempt,
and we have in common, the nonsense.
With lapses, every so often, breaks inert
Accomplices looks, not hurt.
The lavish "knot" that binds us both,
 is an indescribable "gayeta" ...
That's why we joined the complaint,
and the invisible thread that both ignore ...
Meander, our roads, erratic,
face a future without answers ...

A "reality" is always affected,
"Entropies" growing ...
The "chaos", flows, inside ...
While outside, your smile.
In the balance, no cracks,
when the link is steel.,
But, we are more extended, the "maze" ...
to the side, more pathetic.
With "homeopathic doses", move,
will, for permanecezcamos together.


 The enigma ... is this Tango sublimated ...
Invoked in your contemplation.
I never ... I've asked, please
because both we need.
Just am a poor "pilgrim" without reason
intended, undress, inside.
I am happy when I walk "three squares" ... inside you
To then go back, "four".
I am alert to the traps, passion ...
But with your secrecy ... I always choco ...

"Truchos " = false
"gayeta" = difficult knot to untie
                                                                         Daniel H Guasti
                                                                        pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario