sábado, 5 de enero de 2013

"TOO MUCH REALITY , Tango"



                                                   "Too much reality, Tango"
                                                                                        (Tango)


The stark reality ...
I threw a "bucket of madness" ...
I could jump the fence hard,
that life brings.
I felt ... finally, we reached,
hand ever could.
Go line of my uncertainties,
and pregoné, my lucky dodges.

Whatever it was, totally, a utopia ...
I already am, experiencing.
I guessed in my ... your beautiful black eyes,
and through me like lightning ...
Shot down, completely, down,
Pride "red", the "can not".
  Debts hypothetically, the debit ...
And, it does not hurt but the "sciatic".
In a wonderfully peaceful world,
I saw the children, entirely happy.

We are no longer, anonymous deities ...
And between you and me, there are no more, distances.
The "one" ... point topped the square
no greed, no misery.
Fuck! ... With wars ...
And with all forms of violence.
It will require patience,
at a time, without extravagance.

The "bandoneon" shut up, and wait,
And here the Tango, not "shout" ...
Venerated, poetry,
And the "curdas" in their "catreras".
Laws will not overvalued ...
And I, more happy than ever.
The "miracle" is a "rain"
appeasing to the misfortunes.
Looks like the moon, will be enlarged,
and your soft voice, brushing my pillow ...
The cold reality, falls apart ...
as vast, "corks beans" ...
A "God solidarity" ... we pats, shoulder ...
Telling ... I do not worry ...

                                                                            Daniel H Guasti
    "curdas" = drunkers
     "catreras" = the bed                                          pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario