sábado, 29 de septiembre de 2012

"The Library of the Future, Tango" to my daughter Daniela Andrea Guasti




                                     "The Library of the Future"

                                                                                             
(Tango)

                                                                                           
Daniela ...


I broke the window of orthodoxy,
to go in search of hope.
I had to go through stars,
planets, quasars, and galaxies ...
To finally find ...
within that pyramid, ethereal,
within the "inextricable core"
and the virtuality of "hyperspace" ...
The time froze,
and this time ... was my ally,
order, for this one time ...
Accurate considering me.

There it was ... the Library,
that "Enlightened Masters Forum" ...
At the edge of the universe ...
I had to correct an erratic course,
between "parallel worlds" ...
Stood there ... ...
the great "Library of the Future" ...
With its columns of "plasma"
I wanted to find my dilemmas,

 
with a promising future,

 
to be
And forever ...
eternally calm.

Until ... I tried ... swallow,
a handful of "quarks" with "matecocido" ...
mixed with my tears,
Evoking your beautiful eyes ...
lavish in my agony.
I thought ... in your eyes ...
Know if you were going to want ...
And I shed my tears between "nebulae"
when I got an answer ...

"Thresholds" infinite light ... ...
Certainties perplexing and daring ...
"Dark energy" ... and "Akasic".
I got involved with these scholarly pages ...
I went through "virtual books"
your future, your justice ... and your "karma".
There was my own destiny,
attached to yours ... wobbly ...

 
As ... suspended ...
of a balance "Kurdish" ...
Knowing this I remained calm,
and let my soul in peace ...


In that library chance ...
Believe it fails ...
Certainty is true ...
and you do not need,
we all prevent.
Before a long journey ... proof,
know the infinite consciousness ...
I took it in my hands a couple of tangos,
as a generous helping,
for my lost illusions ...
But ... now rediscovered ...

Then began my return to Earth,
with my emotion in tow,
And knowing that you lost,
the way "timeless" ...
was all ...
a sublime feast.
However ... I realized,
to leave my own firm,
in case ...
By "just in case" ...
before, an emergency contingent
Promising to return,
my patience helpless ...
At the slightest suspicion ...

As I write this tango,
van exploding in my head,
subtle melodies ...
. "Branes" ...
"Strings" ...
in endless "clouds", I vibrate ...
And a host of cosmic particles,
I rolled back your beauty ...
The beauty of your face ...
Like a hungry kite daring ...
For this enigmatic journey ...
was worth ... and much ...

 
so crazy together ...

Now I only ...,
pay in installments,
the "travel agency" ...

 
as wasteful trip ...

 
I had to sell ...
my beloved car "gluons superalimentados" ...
But ... this ...
Believe me .... I do ...
With great joy ...
do go to knowing ....it...






matecocido=simple breakfast

                                                                                  
Daniel H Guasti

                                                                                 
pisulinoal@yahoo.co

           













                                                                                  
Daniel H Guasti

                                                                                 
pisulinoal@yahoo.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario