viernes, 14 de septiembre de 2012

" Microtonal, Tango" (english)

                                                            "Microtonal, Tango"
                                                                                 (Tango)




Copan the shaded corners,
the sordid emptiness of your absence.
The house, shown lonely.,
required waiting for your return.
Your goodbye left hanging,
solidarity in a rack in my room.

I am a prisoner of my nostalgia,
rage and melancholy haunts me.
I know my chance is a piggy bank,
his poor hole shrinks.
Chances ranging ... "kneading" my intrigues,
And "lie" my insolence.
Are bars "microtonal" in "cafuga"
who want to liberate their arduous secrecy.
Stacked as "counterpoints" erratic,
with a histrionic disappointment ...

I omitted, waver in my "sagas"
surrender at your feet like a coward,
My skepticism is ennobled, by evening,
and vanishes with an illusion ...
It's like a long function,
that almost never ends ...
Drag a vain hope,
is tied to a string ...
Feel it ... by heavy
is a teaching, parka ...

A wisdom, no one gives you the ...
A strength of the mistake,
you learn, your "table" ...
Then ... will you use it ...
I "fable" in this harsh winter
to then resurrect in spring ...
Total ... not once, first ...
That disappoints me ... "fantasy" ...
                                                                          Daniel H Guasti
"Cafuga"= prision                                                                          pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario