jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2012

"Quilisimas , tango" (english)


                                                      "Quilisimas, Tango"
                                                                           (Tango)



Exercise intolerable,
for trying to erase your image.
From my obsequiousness are part
with an extraordinary effort.
I lurk "quilisimas" notes,
I asked shifts and schedules.
They are the remnants of your laughter crazy
I are doing "eco".
I am a coward,
To propose your oblivion ...

If I reflect something
Best, discard the attempt.
It is a belated effort,
a "whispering" soft "revoleado in the wind.
He who does not "hunt" anyone,
a lie, without stimulation.
But, in my dreams I'm serious,
command there, remove, and put.
And in my mind the jumble,
continue ... thinking of you.
It's like I was about to invade,
the fiery madness of your dark eyes ....

You discover everywhere
I magnificent auroras.
I think that it's time,
to return to call.
I already played my last "card" ...
I "sell" with what I feel.
I have fear that my pride in decline,
you "spin" in my mind ...
My rationale is, very present ...
but well ... I know that I am risk ...
                                                                         Daniel H Guasti
                                                                         pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

"Quilisimas" = "triplets" arpeggiated, (same notes) ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario