martes, 4 de septiembre de 2012

"Rolls , Tango"

                                                   "Rolls Tango"
                                                                   (tango



I tied Rolls unscrupulous
all your stories ...
Histrionic yarn ball,
that gives me much dizziness ..
Where is a comedy excessive ambulatory ...
With rigor parody ...
Rolls ... words, arguments deaf
True theater of my confusion.

Rolls ... the collection unwittingly
as a "trap" of boredom ...
I preceded an enemy pawn,
however ... I'm listening.
If I try to put limits ...
Best ... I dare not.
My sanity you, wanes,
with your stories infallible ...

Rolls of gray letters,
I'm lost on the way.
Caudal of gross energy ...
that squeezes the dictionary.
Victim of your information absurd ...
Since I have no syntax ...

Beat ... where begins the "joke"
Where, fades your "magic"
I have my ability to tame,
and I swallowed all your "verdicts".
They put me on the inside,
your rolls, full of information.
Solid granite wheel ...
I will "grinding" ...
As "a cotton bud" ...

                                                                                 Daniel H Guasti
 "Roolls" = hard stories                                              pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario