sábado, 29 de septiembre de 2012

"The Desquite , Tango"


                                                  "The Desquite Tango"
                                                                  (Tango)


Now ... I arrived at a certain age ...
Much more, I detachment.
Of the alleged "metaphysical" ...
No I get, and I get off.
My name is not a man,
who resigned to helplessness.
For I know well, you have to be promoted,
long "college" of our "ego" ...

With a couple of steps higher ...
In this endless "Staircase" ...
Still do not understand, what anguish I despair,
  if you come back here ... or never.
The "chance" of my trance,
I lost, for forgetting ...
The "grand design" did God,
put limits on your conscience ...

This "fourth berretín"
gives us hope.
It's the only thing that saves us,
when madness "pita" ...
Therefore, the Tango is always,
and waiting for you at the same corner.
Breathe deeper consciousness,
with a "bandoneon" "Double A" ...
It does not respect any of the "theogonies" ...
with a brazenness "Piazzolla".

That is "splitting" the ghosts,
  we want to "sneak" the "good measure".
The "good measure" a great "revenge"
with a more hopeful life.
The "shit" with ephemeral beliefs ...
The "twine", health and the word ...
Back ... with a new "viola" ...
For another long "Serenade" ...
It is much to here goes,
so there is no "second round" ...
"Crazy Man " ... Best is to be "fart" ...
To think about the "No immanence" ...

"desquite" = second oportunity
"viola" = a guitarr
"pita" = whispering
                                                            Daniel H Guasti
                                                           pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario