viernes, 21 de septiembre de 2012

"Alchemy , Tango"


                                                          "Alchemy, Tango"
                                                               (Tango)
                                     ... to  My dear teacher ...
                                        Ulysses Cassinelli... "Vanguardia Theosophical" ...



Since You, you came into my life ...
Everything began to change.
You were my "Sorcerer's Stone"
did "transmute" all my hardships.
On "lead" I estibaba,
I've turned into "gold" ...
"Spiritual gold" in this reality "tight" ...
I helped me to grow,
As it grows alfalfa ... in the mountains.
I trocar, the gross physical life experiences,
by golden blessings ...

I reached to stroke the glorious knowledge, conscious,
The existence of the more perfect.
The terms "obtrusos" to discover, a goal,
the "hidden symbolism" I develaste.
Now I know, that discouraged "Sulfur",
represents the immanent spirit.
Salt brackish physical matter ...
The "Mercury", the spirit acting in the matter ...
That is the law of "correspondence"
in the "pot metaphysical" ...
Where all is melted in a "Atanor" cork ...
to our more pessimistic destapemos enigmas ...

"Alchemy" ... to help me as a "punch"
  To wake up in ... my obtuse unreason.
You gave him a hammer to a molecule poor
and I started to explore the "particle zoo"
Spirit of matter, immortal, invisible ...
Since Tango is printed,
deep in our hearts ...
"Gold" ... you will save ...
When the outrages "militants" ...
  It does not fit ... nothing to give ...
                                                                     Daniel H Guasti
                                                                      pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario