miércoles, 19 de septiembre de 2012

"Other eyes , Tango"


                                                            "Other eyes, Tango"
                                                                                      (Tango)
                                            ...   to  the "master" José María Contursi
Other eyes are ...
The ones I'm after.
Those eyes,
I loved that one day ...
And to this day, I look ...
There are ...
All of this lady,
I is looking over their shoulders.
They are the same, that from a "podium"
I have caused, delirium ...
A "kaleidoscope" of nostalgia.
melt in your memory ...

Those blue eyes.
as a blue sky.
In my not have "finitude"
within my eternal sleep.
Those deep eyes,
they cried for me ...
And if I have done.
And now repentant
I remember your last goodbye,
When I took from my arms,
asking compassion ...

And today I am suplicándolos,
knowing that it's late ...
As a "weed" dry in the park ...
Does anyone else, started ...
I claim the flower garden,
But would like to claim, wet steam,
Dump in a fervent wind ...

I pressed, forgetfulness,
colliding with my punishment.
And that the two wanted Tango,
me is burning with a twilight ...
the silence of the evening,
and sublime singing of a bird in your yard ...
How to change the feelings.
Safer lawsuits stubborn my "ego"
already, obsolete ...
Thinking of You sink into a well,
  with the infidel reflection of your face ....
And I'm begging for the sweet light ...
The light of your eyes sweet deep ...
                                                           Daniel H Guasti / pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario