martes, 18 de septiembre de 2012

"That Woman , tango"


                                                          "That woman, tango"
                                                                           (Tango)


I have sworn to forget,
from that day ...
No less forgettable
  in which we met.
My memory is fatigue,
of both pressed.
But I get lost in my "Cause"
and memories, never cease ...

The letter, as was written,
for more, that destroys.
I diluted as water,
the intent with which story.
I keep water in my clenched fists,
with a piece of my soul.

I can not pretend again,
you meant me no, no,
My longing desperately, anything,
  in a lake overflowed with tears.
  In order not to repeat drown,
with a word "petrified".
The blame always flaunt,
if one does not "transmute" ...

Suddenly, I begin to see "clearer".
Learning that I had ...
In order not to "mess up", malice,
And back to my ordeal.
Fixing at infinity,
. and almost never let go.
That woman was a "warning" ...
I have not registered.
I look always, everywhere,
and just pick, dry leaves ...
No warning, just in case, do not you stick ...
With his head in the wall that has touched ...


                                                                                 Daniel H Guasti
                                                                                 pisulnoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario