jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2012

"APPEAL , Tango"


                                                        "Appeal Tango"
                                                                                 (Tango)
Nothing ... you have to apologize ...
So I have not noticed.
Rather, take pity on me,
For those who have lost their faith
Innocently, I thought I was the recipient
your smile lit,
But I did not realize that he was "drawn"
With a gesture of "quotation marks" ...

But ... no regrets Friend shoddy ...
When it comes to deep feelings.
Which woman ... not like that "seduce" ...
Although ... we are not, their "match" ...
Immediately ... It makes them grow again, the "tits" ...
And the rest of their "curves" ...
Tango Silva in a dark alley,
impotence of his hiding, "blunderbuss".

Wanting to bring you a measly "pamphlet"
I sat right, "the ass" ...
But my ...
this, I moved a hair ...
For if I expire a "berretín"
I do not, no problem ...
The "diamond" I lost ...
God ... and has taken away ...

That's why I "shit"
when a "mina", I'm not "ball".
Seek other hand, the thing,
someone tell me, I love you ...
I served for wanting to be presumptuous,
and not knowing, measure my "credit".
The havoc of my lesson ...
"Paid" rather than a "Matungo" ...
I do not "appeal" or complain ...
Must be ... per usual ...
                                                         Daniel H Guasti
"Matungo" = old horse
 "berretín" =illusion
"mina" = woman                                                         pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario