martes, 11 de septiembre de 2012

"Kyrie , Tango" (english)


                                           "Kyrie, Tango"
                                                               (Tango)



  Like the tango in our precarious, ceases,
And leaves us nostalgic.
They are just petals in the wind,
the fleeting joys of this life.
Now .. I lost you,
and repentance ensues.
Do not ask God, mercy ...
But only, understanding ...
The God in whom I believe ...
Is signed by, solidarity ...

Everything has "expiration date" ...
And eventually you expected, loss.
Everything is diluted, as pure water,
all in causality, is rent,
And who? We will return ... ...
Our own utopias ...
We always saved, doubt,
infinitely accurate only thing in our life.
I venerate with my Fe ...
the most exalted legitimate reason.
I cast my lot for you ...
And left me without resignation ...

I see as the sun rises ...
A tireless cycle.
I wonder if this will be like ...
Revive ... what we lost.
Or is this ... a "joke" ...
The big "scam" in the Universe ...
I feel that in my "tank", I lose,
I have left of credibility ...
Illusions, will pass,
only remains for us, our grief.
Pinto, with my hopes, soil,
in this reality, very random ...
Everything will be in a memory,
Floating ... do not know where, or how? ...
Every time I'm more "agnostic" ...
and I'm content with very little ...
                                                                      Daniel H Guasti
                                                                      pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario