sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2012

"GRIMACES ; Tango"


                                           "Grimaces, Tango"
                                                                  (Tango)


Were other ... my dreams,
and pride today with a poor
I am coming to claim you.
All at last we are part,
the game that we do not notice.
Not much effort,
going to "bind" a "lucky".
Have, understood, before,
had been,
much healthier.

There are a dozen burlesque ghosts,
I are cheering from a roof.
I make "funny faces", in chorus,
at me, worried.
That's ... that I dress with "belittling"
with that fate fooled me ...
I thought ... be chosen by the lady,
If you ask ... please ...
as a deck sought ...
But I discovered that I am "marked deck"
  in a false "timba" ...

I came, above all towers,
  Actually my dream.
  Always with the noblest being ...
Rages "providence".
No one will carve,
what you're worth ... for good ...
And that "bar" of "ghosts"
yet, you are offending.

It never reaches the best Tango,
when you break your soul ...
The philosophy that valued ...
confuses you ... very "different" ...
Sometimes ... it seems ...
God became "the jack" ...
and leaves you ... well "in band" ...
The only thing you have left is "bancartela" ...
with what you lavish life ...
And to mourn ... with a "consignment"
as usual ... the Church ...
                                                                Daniel H Guasti
  "Bancartela= to resist
"Timba" = to  play                                                               pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario