sábado, 15 de septiembre de 2012

"Dream Carnival , tango"


                                                       "Dream Carnival Tango"
                                                                                   (Tango)


Mascarita midnight ...
Do not take off the mask ...
I have fear that your beauty,
this time I do wrong.
Let me dream of you,
Carnival tonight.
Reluces like a star,
  with your flashing shiny colored costume.

I know well that the dawn,
be the end ...
of this, my crazy dream,
in the neighborhood, in the suburb ...
Hang in the past my dream,
as a cloud of "confetti".
Can I beat destiny, will,
Show, that the wonder is true.
The strict "lock" that I always carry,
  that gives us time,
I will leave aside for infamous
to get involved with the oneiric.

Mascarita, eye candy,
do not leave me, please.
In the neighborhood is looming, the Sun,
the painting cobblestone indigo leaves.
You are that much, I will suffer,
the remainder of this vast day.
With a shade canopy with "fringe" ...
with a sack of "Levites".
And a chorus of "rattles" touching, antiphons ...
diffracted wait you in the night ...
Picking your tears copper
within the alley mystified.
That paradox that fades into nothingness empty ...
To get involved with my emotions ...
                                                                                 Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario