viernes, 8 de noviembre de 2013

"SOPHISTRIES , Tango"


                                           

                                                             " Sophistries , Tango "
                                                                                  ( tango )
Flattered , the mystery ...
That dream , I had yesterday .
There was affinities intimate
with that woman I've ever seen ....
I always am , what I say ,
although at times , I believe.
 But today I instigated , confused ,
 And not in that place ,
an oblique reality ...
 Habré, to give you.

Usually imposes conditions , the miracle ,
 and we know , that does not happen so easily .
I on the boundaries of my sanity , I'm very fragile ,
 and I already awarded , a modest goal.
 To me it is given to me , the " spell "
but hope , never banal .
Not to go, to full " sophistry " ...
I lower myself to illusory ...

Facing a revelation , open your eyes ...
And no, pass , above .
Not me I dilute that dynamic that incriminates me ,
when my madness compares , the " lattice" .
You ... you abundas , in all ...
 I am , at your disposal.
Not for my renunciation,
I will be more happy, cautious ...

I am not a person with many " preambles "
 and I'm fallible ... everything.
My great simplicity , occupies much of me, somehow ...
And I always hope for the woman of my life
The great void of my entire soul demand " Sophistry "
 a certain lady , who encouraged my spirits .
I admit I'm tired of ... " predestined "
to "Karma " should be encouraged to make " funny faces " ...

It's " hard rock " , my stony " jeta " ...
But I pushed as a " tractor " .
A mi no me out , fervor ,
this optimism , I made up .
Otherwise, I turn to the faithful "Tangos " ...
And from that place , I stand .
I put my heart to a "rhythm" of " 2 x 4 " or " 4 x 4" ...
And then if you wish ...We speak ...
                                                             Daniel H Guasti
  "jeta" = face                                                           pisulinoal@yahoo.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario