viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013

"Conjectures , Tango"


                                                 

                                                         " Conjectures , Tango"
                                                                                ( tango )
Guess not consolidated ...
Neither strives to be justified .
Faced with the evidence of the inexplicable,
let my dream, I play with your shadow.
Omitted , unnecessary words ,
 " Ellipsis " , recommended ...
Conjecture , not domesticated ,
if the idle future , perhaps not favored.
Not to be condescending ...
" The Lords of Destiny" , awarded you the .

Do not know who to trust ... , guess ...
Or that I received, your coveted "correspondence" .
Supe, complicit smiles,
 and what I have invested in hope.
The " burned bolt " and was lost ,
but , I've refocused my .
Now , my greatest desire is to be presumed ,
for believing , I 'll be ... given ...

That the " Spell " , do not waste your fine "traps" ...
And this time , I will grant me your petty "Alchemy" .
Or if anything, the reasons are oblique ,
that "certainty is made " against " , and no longer expires.
Who is ? ... That lavishes us we ...
Certainties , that bring us together .
In uncertain Vigils ,
and listing alone, vain hopes ...

Must never displayed, bragging ...
For a woman ... indefinitely.
The surprise jump the " Quad Band " ...
long before your perfidious " pifie " .
I take care that I do not come , "ligue " ...
but it is necessary , that she will play .
It's time to guess your " shaft " ...
 where conjectures revolve around ... its boring

Wait , that luck , arrive,
is the way in which one dreams about .
Great Azar, is dominant ...
the God ... of felonies.
Beyond your name, your true beauty ...
Is the agony , who now , you name it ...
As much as I propose ... fortune ...
It is always the " complex number " ... that to Thee "number" ...
                                                     Daniel H Guasti
    "pifie"= bad shot
    "ligue"= luck                                                pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario