sábado, 30 de noviembre de 2013

"Pussycats Cells , Tango"


                                     

                                                  " Pussycats cells , Tango"
                                                                               ( tango )
The sunny place , takes its pause ...
And twilight rebate , to shadows.
 There is a stealth patio, in your house,
a balcony , a fence and a gate .
And a procession of " Melodic Cells "
is flying above them ...
As if to revive ,
in the neighborhood , melancholy .

" Merismas notes " on guitar
" Arpeggio " painting of blue, your beautiful eyes .
 Inciting , dispossession ,
this sanity ... it's over.
A rate of praying bandoneon in a corner,
and opening myself to my soul , a hole.
Where is strained , the tangle ,
between your beauty and my guitar ...

Today is looking for me ... a date,
who knew, that anchored rumor.
 In their casual pages , I asked ,
same , as if it were a date ... a figure ...
There will be , that distracted yesterday ,
I propose that a " allegory " ...
Both now, we're on the same side ,
and precede us , the same unknowns ...

My Ventura, if I leave , the forced ...
to resign , his infamous " tricks " .
He has not made ​​the "tight frame "
So ... time has been unable , with you.
The prayer of a will, unused,
memory and occasionally shared .
There are words that pretend to be melodies,
and I slip into my head , like your mouth ephemeral ...

Your beauty , populates the Alba ...
see you, rosy and reverentially , lauded .
Like the rose , in Spring ...
As the jasmine scented patio ...
With an illusion, desire and treatment ...
You decide that you to come ...
Not for long presumed ,
My strength ... I'll be forgiven ...

                                                  Daniel H Guasti
                                                  pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario