martes, 26 de noviembre de 2013

"Night fortunate , Tango"


                                                     

                                                          " Night fortunate Tango"
                                                                                ( tango )
It's not night ...
Nor , it is day .
There is music in you that endures ,
a persistent echo, bouncing off each corner,
as a strong torrent of melancholy,
that the neighborhood , spilling ...
And careful, my lucky and incipient vigil
where Tango not falter or abdicates ...

Already Alba looming on the horizon , vast ,
and it will form absolving night.
Tomorrow will end the nonsense ,
pretending to live forever in the nostalgia.
You have healed my soul ,
with valuable hope , you have given me .
He has tamed me "Given "
the always entertaining destination.
Tomorrow, you will not need longer soñarte , lavish,
for my dream ... My dream is me " stretching " .

That moment , which is therefore expected ,
which to me, has reached me .
I have never been populated ,
of these , especially transcendent .
Which usually disbelieve the sad,
and add light ... the shadows .
I tolerated the confidence ...
Less frames used to Gentiles ..

Vague words , little use ,
Your to express what I mean .
If I even look like a " cosmic joke "
I have subduing the universe.
I've discovered in the ...
A " galaxy " with a towering beauty ...
Absent ... your presence ...
Memory, vulgarized me ...

The evening, which increases the melancholy,
has been emptied of its docile regrets.
Now that I favor the " balance "
I would propose to my infidel " Ventura" .
Lightened and ... vile miseries,
I Alternare between , " Fiction " and " Reasons " ...
I would not give for deserve you ...
But this time , luck ... The same luck , has emerged , vehemently ...
                                                                                              Daniel H Guasti
                                                                                  / pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario