martes, 12 de noviembre de 2013

"Forecourt and nostalgia , Tango"


                                                 

                                                  " Forecourt and nostalgia , tango"
                                                                               ( tango )
Listen to your voice ...
Almost without merit .
I glimpsed in the " court " of your house,
with his " checkered courtyard " .
And that flower garden ,
preceded by a fence with stars .
A scent of jasmine and magnolias,
spilling down the sidewalk.

A Moon solidarity
that lit the rose .
This time, the " invulnerable eternity "
not being denied , neither my past nor yours .
My longing is transformed into this desire ...
when he insists , forgetfulness .
I feel the music in your " waltz " preferred
ringing in my docile guitar.

The neighborhood , your yard , your house ,
and very pleasant memory that I drag .
I'm seeing , your breasts prominent contoured
by sunset backlights ...
And in the distance, the distant echo ,
 a " perpetual Factory " ...
Ways in which is woven , the " perfect frame " ,
of those happy days .

I hear your voice , whispering , nuances ...
And what I could not , forget.
It fits , calm morning ,
an Early exceeded .
Much more than your waist lauded perfect
was the sweetness of your eyes .
In this nostalgia , I predestined ...
while I'm doing a tribute .

There is a Summer Moon , which still grows ...
And that calls for this dream ...
With a " spleen " , splendid,
I go through , this time.
And the rigor of my steps , occupied,
after that You gave me , the last goodbye ...
Never , I have felt the rage ...
That healthy nostalgia is hitting me , inside ...
                                                                Daniel H Guasti
         "spleen" = nostalgia                                                       pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario